Odds and Evens Odds and Evens

I really like your weird high frequ drum... it's inside my ears... haw did you do dis ?_?
I like it.

On another hand, I think the synths lack reverb. You really should try to add some reverb, even just a little bit. It would give more power to your atmosphere and more presence to your instruments. Also, I think the end could have been made... in a different manner (but that's subjective :P).

In genereal, I like the melodies you put there. That makes me think it is overall a really great song.
Keep it up, buddy!

OmgMuSiCFTW responds:

Thanks Man i appreiciate the honest opinion. its been a couple years since i have made a song and uploaded it but ill keep that in mind next time! as far as the drums i used a high pass filter and as far as the ringing in the ears i like to make the hi hats and some kicks edited with a stereo shaper so it basically bounces back in forth Left to Right multiple times a second. makes a cool effect.

im just about to upload another track i spent the last couple days on let me know what you think and please give honest opinions. i find them more beneficial than anything

Dex Arson - Rampage (ColBreakz Remix) Dex Arson - Rampage (ColBreakz Remix)

You definitely should try making 3/4 drops. It would be amaizing 0_0

Energy Energy

great song! The void right before each 3rd and 4th time of the drop makes the thing freakin great 0_0
keep it up!

{dj-N} God Complex Rmx {dj-N} God Complex Rmx

This one is a forking success! :O
The drops are awsome! >_<
Everything is perfect :D
Geemee more of that kind 0_0

{dj-N} Super Duper Remix {dj-N} Super Duper Remix

Woah! Pretty good song! I really love from 01:36 to 02:25.

I don't know why, I just got lost from 00:30 to 00:59. wut hapnd? (That's only my fault I think xD)
The snare at 2:58 ends to fast for me. A longer transition or a weaker punch would have been great, I think. And at 01:55, the main instrument has too much distortion... The sound was too agressive to my ears.

Anything else is perfect.
Can't wait for your next song! :D

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks for the constructive review, really appreciate that!

EnV - Valkyrie EnV - Valkyrie

Great spicy house thing!

I personnaly find the volume from 1:15 to ~2:00 is a bit low...
was it on purpose?

AIM - Rothgar AIM - Rothgar

0_0 man you're my god
are you an octopus? :0
anyways, very good song!
keep it up!!! :D

Ceevro responds:

I recently attended a Tommy Emmanuel concert. I can assure that there's a level much, much higher than the one I play on!

ELEPS - CLEANER (TRAP) ELEPS - CLEANER (TRAP)

Make the vocals louder!!! >_<

Very great song otherwise.
Thumb's up! :D

Au5 - Freefall (feat. Cristina Soto) (Upscape Remix) Au5 - Freefall (feat. Cristina Soto) (Upscape Remix)

That's some great stuff!

Man, you should definitely make you songs louder, or at least some instruments or parts in them, sometimes. It could get extremely epic!

Keep it up! ~>

Connect (Full) Connect (Full)

Woah! Nice song!
Missing star: I think you should work a bit harder on mastering.

Anyways, keep it up! :D